Reasons to book The Zoots band for your event
We want to be the best band and provide the best experience for the audience and the people booking us.
The Zoots (Jamie & Harriet) are never more than a phone call or an email away.
The Zoots have won 7 awards for their services in the wedding and event industry:
2020 Best Live Stream Performance in South West Event Entertainment Awards
2020 Best Wedding band in South West Event Entertainment Awards
2020 UK Enterprise Awards; Best Decade Themed Entertainment Act
2019 Pennington Entertainment – Best of Atlanta Awards
2018 Global Entertainment Awards Best Pop Music Cover Band – UK
2019 Certificate of Excellence – Entertainment award
2017 UK Wedding band of the year
We like to have a great time doing what we do best.
Look at where we’ve played and what our clients say
We like to meet with you if before the day if we can.
We try and visit your venue so we know exactly what door leads where.
We are always professional start to finish.
We like to get to know everything about you and your event, what songs you like and what songs you don’t.
All of our equipment is fully PAT tested and we’ve have public liability cover for up to £10,000,000. We’ve been successful in the industry for quite some time, so, rest assured, we know what we are doing. There’s a list of our equipment here.
What you need to tell us
Let us know a little more about your festival, theatre, wedding, event or party. Some good bits to include:
– Where is the event?
– What date including the year?
– How many people (ish) will be coming?
– What are the timings of the day likely to be?
If you could tell us more about the venue (are there any sound restrictions?), any info about the venue (is it up 3 flights of stairs, in a different county, that sort of thing), parking arrangements and any songs you like, that would be fantastic, but not essential. All the information helps us to work out what we need to bring, what time we need to be setting off, our travel expenses and if we need to bring any extra muscle to help a tricky load in, giving you the most accurate quote we can.
Still can’t decide?
Here’s more reasons why you’ll like us:
– We’re nice people, we are very like able or so people say!
– We are prepared for absolutely everything, we have never, ever missed or been late for a gig.
– We are experienced. Massively experienced. We’ve played over 500 venues and 1000 shows.
– We sound pretty darn awesome. Listen to some of our music on iTunes
– Look at our show dates, we are very busy
– We care about every show we do as this is our livelihood
– We come highly recommended, check out our testimonials
When you email us email@example.com or call us (07887 990400)
You are contacting us (Jamie & Harriet) directly.
There are no middle men, manager or agent.
No question is ever too small or too silly.
We’ve even written an article about booking a band, have a read of it here